PHOTOSHOP: SOMEWHERE


 

PHOTOSHOP: SOMEWHERE





 
 


 
 

Artist statement:  

With the use of photoshop I got to place myself into my favorite TV shows. For this project I used different tools on photoshop that complemented my wish and got the perfect final photo. I used a photo I found online of the TV show “Sex and the City. I really enjoy watching this TV show, as well as their movies. Since all the characters are very stylish, I found a photo of me wearing the perfect outfit, that matches their colors and the total vibe and aesthetic of the characters. Since the characters are walking in the street of New York city, I also had to be walking. With the help of the right angle, clothes, and Photoshop tools, I managed to create the perfect photo, and photo shop myself as “the new friend of the cast.  

I truly enjoyed working on this project and seeing myself photos shopped into the TV show made me realize that maybe one day I will be walking the streets of New York City with my own friends.  

For the photo to look real, I had to use the perfect lighting tool as well as get some light and shimmer in my hair. As you can see on the photo, they have a certain glow I did not have in my photo. So, for the photo to look real, I had to use the perfect shade, lighting, as well as placing me on the same line with the perfect distance.  


















Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

Anine Wilberg intro blog post

Internet / World Wide Web / Bluetooth / Wi-Fi /