Anine Wilberg intro blog post

 




My name is Anine Wilberg, I am 21 years old, from Oslo, Norway. 

As Oslo is both the capital and Norway's biggest city, it has a lot to offer. In between busy streets, it has a beautiful landscape and nature, which depicts my childhood, which has helped me to become the women I am today. I have always been a reflection of a unique upbringing. I spent most of my time, on skis or on the tennis court. I have always loved sports, and I think learning to be structured, and working hard for my goals, as well as seeing real passion from a young age, helped shaped my personality. I am a very adventurous and creative person, as I believe comes from traveling around the world playing Tennis but also exploring different countries, as well as cultures. 

My favorite accomplishment in my life is a difficult question to answer. I think an easy way out would be to think of my tennis results, or getting into a great university across the world from where I grew up. But, I think the biggest accomplishment in my life, was to create a new life here in Tampa. As an international student, you face many difficulties and failures, but being able to overcome it, and create a new life you enjoy living, brings me the greatest joy I have ever had. 

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

PHOTOSHOP: SOMEWHERE

InDesign Homework