ILLUSTRATOR TUTORIALS OVERVIEW

 5 Illustrator Tips You NEED To Know! (With Examples) 

In this link I learned some tips and tricks to understand how to use Illustrator. First, I learned how to use the functions in the pathfinder window. Then I learned how to change the color and the different fonts. One other important tip was how to use them and make a compound shape. One thing I really enjoyed learning was how to clean up redundant points. I learned if you uncheck it, you won't see any difference, but if you turn the merge function on, you will see that the illustrator removes the redundant anchor points. 

 

I think the feather option, where you can control the feather radius, and fade it or blend the shape into to the background was very helpful. It is also something I would love to work with, and I think easy to handle. I also think the navigator was very helpful, where he explained that you can work on any part of your project, while also zooming in on where you want to work. That will be very helpful, as we will work on bigger projects and logo design. The divided object also works great as a function, and will be good to work with, when creating creative logos and design. I also loved how you can be artistic with logos, when you can use the “type on a path option”, to create text as a reflection and in circles. I think the line mode will be more difficult, especially when you work with abstract designs.  

 

 

I really liked this with video and lesion on how to create professional modern minimalist logo designs. It was basic and understandable, as well as I learned many tips on how to use triangles and not get shapes like hexagons. I learned how to select the line group from left to right, also how to zoom in on them. I also really enjoyed learning how to transfer different geometric figures on top of each other, which I think will be important when designing something creative.

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

PHOTOSHOP: SOMEWHERE

Anine Wilberg intro blog post

InDesign Homework