FINAL PORTFOLIO



FINAL PORTFOLIO 
 Anine Wilberg



Below is the portfolio including all the work I have done for my FMX 210 class. I wanted to create a very clean and minimalistic portfolio. I also used a photo I took in Verbier, Switzerland this summer as my cover photo. In the portfolio, you can see three other photos of me doing what I love, as well as giving a glimpse into my life. Putting this portfolio together was not very difficult, and it gave me much joy to see what I have done in this class. I truly had a great time in this class as well as learning new material. My favorite part of the semester was learning InDesign. 














 

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

PHOTOSHOP: SOMEWHERE

Anine Wilberg intro blog post

Internet / World Wide Web / Bluetooth / Wi-Fi /