The Power of Photoshop - video tutorials



The Power of Photoshop 


 Video 1)  



In this tutorial they showed how to use double exposure cinemograph. This was an interesting tutorial, and I enjoyed the finishing touch to the photo, and it's something I would love to work with. They were hands-on and explained it step by step from the first photo of the face. I was very fascinated by the outcome of this photo, but I know it will not be an easy tool to work with. It is a bit advanced, but with practice and the help of this video, I would love to try it. 



 

Video 2) 




In this tutorial I got a better understanding on how to place anything in perspective. This will be a crucial tool to use in order to develop a solid project. It also showed how to use print and words. I liked how they used different layers and made sure we understood the basics of photoshop as well as working on the perspective. I think it will be challenging in the beginning, but when I watched this tutorial, I got a better understanding of how to use text and put it into perspective. This would be a cool idea to work with if I want to do a print ad for example.  

 



Video 3)  

I enjoyed watching this tutorial because it showed me how to edit and remove something in your photo with the use of the right technique. I think working in a photo shop and removing things from the background or something in the photo will be necessary to understand if I want to work well and deliver good quality photos. Therefore, with the tutorial showing how the best technique is, it helped me get a better understanding on how to work with tools and use them to my advantage. I think it was easy to handle and won't be too hard to work with. 

Kommentarer

Populære innlegg fra denne bloggen

PHOTOSHOP: SOMEWHERE

Anine Wilberg intro blog post

Internet / World Wide Web / Bluetooth / Wi-Fi /